Qualification to rent a car with Cath Car Rental Mauritius
- Renter must be in possession of a valid driver’s licence of at least 5 year.
- Minimum age of driver is 23 years old.
Delivery and Collection of vehicles in Mauritius
- We do delivery and collection throughout Mauritius
- Our rates exclude fuel. A cost will be applicable in case the fuel indicator shows less petrol than on delivery.
- We do not refund for an excess of fuel.
- Damage to tyres, rim and under carriage of cars are not covered by insurance and is therefore the responsibility of the hirer
- Excess of € 660 is applicable in case of accident
- In the case where client decides to return the car before collection scheduled date, no refund is made. Except in case of force majeure where client has to go back to his/her country. In that case proof should be submitted.
Extension of Rental
- In the event that the renter requires a car for a longer period than the agreed rental period, the User must contact us via email (email@example.com) or by telephone at least 24 hours prior to the termination of the agreed rental period.
- The renter is bound to comply with the law in force, regarding the road traffic regulations and accepts to take charge of any fine or expenses resulting from any infraction relating to those regulations. Rental agreement signed by the renter is subject to and governed by the laws of Mauritius.